Home Selling Optimized is my advanced marketing strategy to sell homes for the best price the market will offer. My listings are marketed extensively and targeted to reach maximum potential buyers and to impress their agents. This marketing strategy has an internet focus as most buyers search on the web, and an outreach program to buyers’ agents.
Online Marketing for Your House or Condo
By far this is the most important part of any home marketing plan. My online marketing exposure goes above and beyond what any brokerage firm is providing. In-depth internet knowledge and years of online marketing experience have allowed me to design the best plan for online exposure available.
Listings found on websites: My listings are featured on every single real estate website of any significance. These sites include, but are not limited to:
- Craig’s List
- Google Base
I also promote my listings extensively on social media networks and on my own Website, www.RuthMalkinLerner.com.
Search Engine Optimization for Properties
These days, successful real estate sales requires deeper understanding of how buyers search for homes online, and how search engines work. We identify the target buyer for the home, find the best keywords, write (and rewrite) a description that is search-engine friendly and create back links from many sources.
Single Property Website
This is a site dedicated to your home exclusively. With more information and media concentrating on your home, buyers spend more time looking at the listing and learning about the property. Professional pictures and virtual tour are critical for this purpose. Your single property website includes:
- Complete MLS information
- Floor Plan
- Local information
- School information
- Mortgage calculator
Professional Photos and Tour
People best connect with properties through pictures and tour. Without great pictures, your home will be ignored by most buyers and their agents. I hire professional photographers to create the best possible pictures and video tour to showcase the property and attract buyers.
Professional Floor Plan
Floor plans are increasingly import as more buyer conduct their home search online. Buyers looking online often have specifications they want and room dimensions are extremely helpful. Giving potential buyers and their agents as much information as possible helps bring the right buyers in and keep the wrong buyers from wasting your time.
Agent Direct Marketing
There is a 97% likelihood your property will sell to buyers represented by another agent. We call this a co-broking. Yet, few agents will discuss how they market to top agents in the area. Because this is such a critical element of a successful home sale, this is a large part of my marketing effort.
- Broker Open Houses with Lunch or Breakfast
- Broker Open House invitation sent to local agents
- “Just Listed” mass email to database of real estate agents
- Follow-up calls and emails
- In some cases I will suggest offering buyer agents’ a premium commission
- Unbranded email with listing information This is an email I design for agents to send their own client base. I take my personal information out of it so each agent can brand it. This gives other agents an incentive to contact their clients with news about my new listings.
And the Basics, Of Course!
- Multiple Listing Service listing, including tour, pictures, floor plan
- Premium Property Brochure, which includes: photos, MLS information, floor plan, any related documents
- Beautiful and luxurious solid wood William Raveis yard sign
- Just Listed card to 250 homes in the immediate area